- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 21 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 66 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 72 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 74 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 78 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 80 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 80 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 87 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 91 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 91 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 94 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 98 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 98 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 99 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 100 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 105 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 106 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 107 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 109 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 112 days ago
Which is the Quickest to Earn Money on Facebook – “Sponsored stories Settlement”
Which is the Easiest to Earn Money on Facebook ? The answer is social network’s “Sponsored Stories” settlement which is of $20 million.
On the Weekend Facebook users received email notices about how they can earn money from the social network’s “Sponsored Stories” settlement which is of $20 million.
Did not understand what it is, Let me explain, Each Facebook member make $10 or less from the deal, The more people sign up and tap into the settlement pot the more money will be given out to the Facebook Users.
Read The Official Statement. If you still are confused or don’t believe if it is true.
“The amount, if any, paid to each claimant depends upon the number of claims made and other factors detailed in the Settlement,” according to an email sent on Friday. “No one knows in advance how much each claimant will receive, or whether any money will be paid directly to claimants.”
However the whole $20 will not be distributed among the Facebook users. First, some charges and expenses like fees of Lawyers will be deducted from the $20 million after that the remaining amount will be divided among Facebook members.
Let’s take an example to make it more clear and comprehensible. ” Assume, The Net Settlement Fund consist of $12 million, and there are 1.2 million Authorized Claimants, So the amount of Fund will be divided on the number of claimants, in this case the payment to each Authorized Claimant will be $10. The amount can be less the $10, if the Net Settlement Fund $12 million, and the claimants are more then what we assumed in precious example let’s say 2.4million then, the payment amount will be $5, Although Court’s Approval is Mandatory and may change the dividend amount.
Enough talking about how much one may get and let’s get to the important part that is how to get this occasional incentive. And How to sign up and get in line of Claimant to get a share in Sponsored Stories settlement money? Well , you have to fill and submit a form, Of-course first you have to Download it , You can find the Link it at the End of the Post . After completing the form Submit it. and you are good to go, Although you much submit the form before May 2 to be eligible to receive money.
But if you don’t like this and against all this then you can sit in the opposite by submitting an formal objection to the court. But, Again the last date is May 2nd. So, either side you are decide to give your support to, Choose before the mentioned date. The hearing is on June 28 which you can appear at. There are no restrictions.
See the Picture to Learn that how the Sponsored Stories work.