- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 23 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 68 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 73 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 76 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 79 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 81 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 81 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 88 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 92 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 93 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 96 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 99 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 99 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 100 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 101 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 106 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 107 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 108 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 110 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 113 days ago
What’s New In HTC M7 ? To Be Showcased At CES 2013
The new HTC M7 is expected to be released with a cleaner and simpler sense v5.0 software. It is rumored to be showcased at the CES 2013. Fresh details and news are expected at the ongoing CES 2013.
All the info has been leaked out and can be checked over the internet. The new leaked screenshots show the company's latest Sense 5.0 software.
Through the screenshots it is pretty much clear that the company has made some of the changes in the device.
- Removed the ring and added the weather information
- According to reports, the icons will have a more “holo” look
The Screenshots also focused the settings of the the mobile. The Settings have
- New Icons
- New Switch Toggle
- Screen Button Instead of hardware touch buttona
It is very clear to see that the design of M7 is inspired from the One X, but without the drilled. Not much information is yet given about itsSpecifications. Some are given below.
- Android 4.2 or 4.1 Jelly Bean
- powered by a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor
- 4.7 inch 1080p SLCD 3 display
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of storage
- 13-MP camera
All the information given are not officially announced so far. HTC is likely to showcase the mobile at CES 2013. Earlier there was a rumor that it will be unvieled at MWC 2013. But a tipster called @Football4PDA revealed “By some indirect information M7 might be announced on CES event.