- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 22 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 67 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 72 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 75 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 78 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 80 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 81 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 87 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 92 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 92 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 95 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 98 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 98 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 99 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 100 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 105 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 106 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 107 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 109 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 112 days ago
Watch or Stream Super Bowl 2013 Live on iPhone or iPad
If you want to Watch Super Bowl XLVII on the iPhone or iPad then can use Apps or gadget from Verizon which will stream home TV to an iPhone or iPad without any charges. If it is not possible for you to watch this year’s game between San Francisco 49′ers and the Baltimore Ravens, tomorow On Sunday The February 3rd.
Then don’t loose heart because you might not be able to see the game on you Big screen with you friends or family but you can watch it nonetheless, on you iPhone or iPad. Well, it’s still better then nothing.
CBS is going to stream the Super Bowl on Sunday to users on a computer, but in order to watch the game on your iPhone or iPad You will have to use an App. And without wasting anytime let’s just get to the main point.
How to Watch or Stream Live Super Bowl 2013 on iPhone?
Well, Answer is easy for the users using Verizon iPhone as Verizon has launched an official App that will stream Super Bowl Live to your iPhone and some iPads, but iPhone and iPad users buying a Slingbox can also get entertained by watching the Super Bowl on the iPhone. All credit goes to Verizon’s NFL Mobile app. The app is totally free, but users will have to subscribe first to watch the Super Bowl on the iPhone. and the subscription fee is $5/month.
Now, What are you waiting for, Just Download this app pay the little fee and watch the 2013 Super Bowl on iPhone. The Verizon’s App gives you full support of live streaming of the Super Bowl 2013 right on your iPhone or iPad. However it is sad that this opportunity is only for Verizon Customers not for the customers on the other carriers as well as iPad users owning WiFi only models.