- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 20 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 65 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 71 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 73 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 77 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 79 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 79 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 86 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 90 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 90 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 93 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 97 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 97 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 98 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 99 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 104 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 105 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 106 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 108 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 111 days ago
(Updated) YouTube Capture App for the iPhone 5,iPad and iPod now supports 1080p Recording
Google has released the updated YouTube Capture App for the iPhone 5, iPad and iPod touch and it now supports 1080p high-definition recording.
The update, available for free from the App Store, also features improved audio synchronization more detailed upload feedback, bug fixes and stability improvements and also allows you to share the videos via social network sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
The YouTube Capture application enables you to record videos with iOS devices and upload them to YouTube. The app also offers the opportunity to add music to your videos, and edit them with colour correction and image stabilization before sharing them with the world.In addition to the YouTube Capture update, the Google Currents app has also received a major update offering significant improvements that include a new edition sidebar fast scan breaking news stories and a ‘saved stories’ option.
Google Currents, also available for free from the App Store is an application that offers magazine-like editions to tablet and smartphone devices for high-speed and offline reading, from publishers such as Forbes The Guardian and Tech Crunch. These editions include full-length articles, videos photography and slideshows and can be accessed at no extra price.
The new update also uses Google News and Google search technology to deliver breaking worldwide news stories including world news entertainment sports, science and more all available in no-less-than 44 languages using Google Translate technology. Although the option to record and upload 1080p video is now available you can still choose 360p and 720p in the settings. This might be vital if you aren't in a Wi-Fi-enabled area and have a tight data plan.The update also adds improved audio sync, faster upload speeds and lots of bug fixes.YouTube Capture is available for free on the App Store for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad now. It's optimised for the iPhone 5.