- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 21 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 66 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 72 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 74 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 78 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 80 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 80 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 87 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 91 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 91 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 94 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 98 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 98 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 99 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 100 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 105 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 106 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 107 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 109 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 112 days ago
Top 5 Calendar Apps for Iphone (2013)
iPhone already comes with a standard calender apps. But there are many third-party applications available that make tracking your tasks and events much easier.
Choosing the right calender apps for your needs does take some researching as not all apps in this category offer the same features.
How to choose the right iPhone calender apps:
By using calender apps you can take advantage of to manage your events and track your tasks. Here are some of the factors you may want to pay attention to when choosing your next iPhone calender
- user interface
- sync features
- voice support
- alarms & reminders
- special features
- developer track record
- universal apps
Followings are the top 5 calendar apps of iPhone:
- CalenGoo: This App comes with a amazing interface and this App also makes it easy to manage your tasks and events on Google Calender right on your iPhone. It also offers offline editing of tasks is possible. You are going to have to get a free Google account to start using it.
- Fantastical: Fantastical for Mac is a fantastic tool to use to add and keep track of your events. The DayTicker saves you time keeping up with your events. It works with Google Calendar, iCloud, and Exchange.
- Week Calendar: It is an iCal style calendar for your iPhone. It has almost everything one would want from the default iPhone calendar. Works with MobileMe, Outlook, Google Calendar, Exchange, and CalDAV.
- Saisuke: A very powerful app that could come in handy for project managers and business professionals. Works with Google Calendar as well.
- GoCal: This App is specifically for those of you who are hooked on Google Calendar. It lets you plan your work, set up your events, get SMS reminders.