- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 21 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 66 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 72 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 74 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 78 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 79 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 80 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 87 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 91 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 91 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 94 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 97 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 98 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 99 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 99 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 105 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 105 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 106 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 109 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 112 days ago
Siri App “Eyes Free” confirmed In Honda Accord, Acura RDX & ILX 2013 Vehicles
It has been already been rumored that iPhone 5S is coming in anytime around in 2013.With this introduction into the world of technology many other big marketing and product giants are striving to associates themselves, in a way or the other, with iPhone 5S.The main feature these manufacturing giants want themselves to be hooked up with iPhone 5S,is certainly its voice recognition feature called Siri.Since Apple has invented Siri feature to their iPhone devices, it has been a hot cake for consumers, and it has certainly inspired other smartphone manufacturers.
In recent days, it has become more than a marketing tool to associate various products with Apple. Likewise Honda has just confirmed that their upcoming fleet of vehicles in 2013 will be empowered with the powerful tool of Apple voice assistant Siri. This new feature in Honda is named as “Eyes Free”. Honda has decided to install this feature in their upcoming models including the Honda Accord RDX, Acura RDX and ILX. This feature will be put on demand by the customers other he will be getting the features that are company recommended. This does not mean that it is not company recommended but still it’s up to the customer choice whether to get it or not.
Honda has announced in a press release that this feature will be available only for iOS 6 users, as they have a point to prove. Apple announced late last year that iOS 6 will have an App named as “Eyes Free”. This feature is not available in previous versions of iOS.
Earlier in the end of 2012 it was also announced by General Motors that their new vehicles in 2013 will get Siri app for voice assistance program. Other vehicle manufactures like Audi, BMW, Benz has also announced Siri app in their upcoming vehicles.
Now certainly it is concern towards its price and most importantly about the road safety perspective. This will surely be out in coming times after a series of test drives of these vehicles.