- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 25 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 70 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 76 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 78 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 82 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 83 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 84 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 91 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 95 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 95 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 98 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 101 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 102 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 103 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 103 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 109 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 109 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 110 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 113 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 115 days ago
Samsung To Launch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus with 3 New tablets on 2013
Samsung is going to launch 3 new tablets in the near future:
- 7-inch Tablet in Affordable Prices
- 8-inch Mediocre Level Tablet
- 10-inch Tablet, Having high-end Capabilities
That’s not just it, If you have been waiting for Samsung to Launch its Next in line and 3rd of the Series The Galaxy Tab 3 then the wait is over as Samsung has revealed some of the details about the 10-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus.
AnTuTu benchmark ranking depicts some of the main specifications of this amazing The Galaxy Tab 3 Plus. According to that the alleged specs are
- 1.7GHz dual-core Exynos 5 chip ( Cortex A15 based)
- latest of Android, 4.2 Jelly Bean.
- 2,560 x 1,600 pixels
- And 2GB of RAM (Rumored)
Galaxy Tab 3 Plus’s overall benchmark score is 13,377, and in terms of specifications Galaxy Tab 3 Plus appears to be very similar, more like a copy to the Nexus 10. At this point it is not confirmed whether it will have 2GB of RAM but is UAP profile leak confirmed 2,560 x 1,600 pixels.
Not only some of the specs are missing but also the Price and launch date is also still in the dark, but we anticipate The Galaxy Tab 3 Plus to make its official debut end of February at MWC 2013.