- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 21 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 66 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 72 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 74 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 78 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 80 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 80 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 87 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 91 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 91 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 94 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 98 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 98 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 99 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 100 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 105 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 106 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 107 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 109 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 112 days ago
Samsung To Discuss Samsung Galaxy S4 On March 22nd
Samsung Galaxy S III proved to be the handsets of choice for a large percentage of consumers as a result of last year battle of the smartphones with the iPhone 5.
Now it’s been reported that once again been centered on when Apple will announce the next-generation iPhone and when Samsung will lift the lid of the specifications of the mysterious Samsung Galaxy S IV. The latest leaked information across the web suggests that Samsung will strike first blood by holding a dedicated media event on March 22nd to discuss the launch of next Samsung Galaxy S device.
Samsung has recently announced that the Samsung Galaxy S series of handsets have managed to collect a combined sale of over 100 million devices, with the S II and S III outnumbering the most of those sales. It was originally rumored that the South Korean electronics giants were planning on making an announcement during this year’s CES, but that event has passed without much breaking news from Samsung.
The Samsung Galaxy S III, which is Samsung’s current model, originally landed in the market in May of last year, so an April release point for the next-generation Galaxy S model would represent an almost twelve month life period.