- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 20 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 65 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 71 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 73 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 77 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 79 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 79 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 86 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 90 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 90 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 93 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 97 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 97 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 98 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 99 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 104 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 105 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 106 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 108 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 111 days ago
Samsung Announced Their New Exynos 5 Octa Chips (Fastest Smartphone Chips)
Just a couple of days after CES 2013, Samsung announced their new Exynos 5 Octa processor chips. Exynos 5 Octa is the worlds most powerful smartphone processor at this time with 8 cores.
New Exynos 5 octa consists of 8 core processors. It is a hybrid of 4 Cortex-A15 cores and 4 Cortex-A7s. The Cortex-A15 cores are of high power, while Cortex-A7s are of low power. The high power Cortex-A15 cores are meant to provide high performance while low power Cortex-A7s are meant to provide best battery life. These 8 cores will work in mutual co operation with one another to provides maximum performance and battery life.
The main focus of Samsung was to provide maximum battery life at high performance during the development of their new Exynos 5 Octa processors. Exynos 5 Octa is twice more powerful than Exynos 4 Quad which was present in Samsung Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II. After the announcement of Exynos 5 Octa it will be the most powerful smartphone processor at the present time.
Now the question which arises is. Which device’s will get the fastest and best battery life providing Exynos 5 Octa processor. Well new model of Galaxy Note or Samsung Galaxy S 4 are the most likely predictions for this.