- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 49 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 94 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 99 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 102 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 105 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 107 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 107 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 114 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 119 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 119 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 122 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 125 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 125 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 126 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 127 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 132 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 133 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 134 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 136 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 139 days ago
Run Your Own Personal Cloud With Tonido on iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
Tonido, a new service from CodeLathe, is a great way to access the music, movies, photos, and documents you have stored on your Mac or PC using another computer. You can also access your music, movies, photos, and documents on your an Android or iOS device.
Unlike cloud-based storage services, which require you to upload your content just to download it again, Tonido turns your computer into your storage locker and then provides other devices with direct access to it. It allows an easy way to set up, and you may sync up to 2GB of data without paying a penny. If you have a free account, you can use up to five devices to access your content, and sync up to 2GB of data. Otherwise you can pay $29 per year for a pro account, which allows you to use as many devices as you wish and sync up to 100GB of data.
Getting started with Tonido is as simple as installing an application on the Mac or PC that you will like to access remotely. Once you’ve done that, you get an “easy to remember” URL that provides direct access to that computer. You can then use that URL on another Mac or PC, or an Android, iOS, Windows Phone, or BlackBerry device.
There is all different kind of advantages that come with having remote access to your desktop computer. For example, you can access important documents you’ve saved at home from your PC at work. So that report you finished off late last night, which you then forgot to email to yourself, is accessible from the office.
On top of that, is the ability to access all your music, movies, and photos from your smartphones. So you no longer have to worry about fitting all of your favorite shows on your iPad’s 16GB of internal storage. You have to just keep them on your computer and then access them remotely. Tonido mobile apps support a whole host of video formats, including AVI, MP4, MKV, VOB, XVID, and WMV. They also offer features like AirPlay and DLNA streaming, downloading for offline access, and the ability to share your files with others via email.
Full features of the universal Tonido app include:
Video Streaming – Easily stream videos from your computer to your device.
Video Format support – Converts most video formats automatically (including AVI, MP4, MKV, VOB, XVID, WMV) – Live Video transcoding.
Music Streaming – Stream your entire music collection in different formats (including FLAC, OGG, WMA, MP3 and more) without saving them locally on your device.
AirPlay Support – Stream Videos and Music to Apple TV using AirPlay.
Remote File Access – Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit them and re-upload them back.
Download for Offline Use – Save documents, media locally so you can access them even without an internet connection.
Sharing – Share selected files, music, and media to guest users either by creating direct links to the files or by emailing the file directly.
Create and Manage music playlists for your music.
View photos (JPEG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, CRW and more.
Wirelessly Download files directly to your iOS device and access it offline.
Open your downloaded files using other installed applications.
- Take photos, videos and quickly upload to your home computer.
Tonido is available for Mac, PC, and Linux. It works on iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7.5/8, and Blackberry.