- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 23 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 68 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 74 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 76 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 80 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 81 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 82 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 89 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 93 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 93 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 96 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 99 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 100 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 101 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 101 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 107 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 107 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 108 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 110 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 113 days ago
Redsn0w For iOS 6 Jailbreak Easy Guide & Download Now
Whenever Apple’s new firmware releases, people always ask one question first of all, is that the firmware is jailbreak able. As Apple and just released the final version of iOS 6, according to the recent survey many people answered that they will update to iOS 6 whenever it jailbreak tool will release, from this you can realize the popularity of jailbreaking.
People like jailbreaking so much because this gave them number of features which are completely ignored by Apple like you can change themes, or you fully customize your device, change spring board styles and many more things.
Redsn0w is the most powerful jailbreaking tool from the beginning, more this tool become more and more powerful day by day, with the latest version of Redsn0w you can restore your iPhone 4s, even you save shsh blobs and many other features.
iPhone Dev-Team’s latest version of Redsnow is now ready to jailbreak final version of iOS 6. Just follow the simple and easy steps below to jailbreak iOS 6.
Before you are going to jailbreak your iPhone just backup your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with iTunes, which will save your precious data if unlikly anything will go wrong during the jailbreaking process.
- A4 based iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4th-gen only.
- This a tethered jailbreak, and is limited to the above mentioned devices only. There is currently no untethered jailbreak available for iOS 6 yet.
- iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPod touch 5th-gen are not supported by this jailbreak.
- If you rely on unlock, do not update to iOS 6 yet.
Whenever untethered Jailbreak of iOS 6 will release we will update this page more.
How to jailbreak iOS 6:
Step 1: Download iOS 6, to download it click here
Step 3: Run the executable Redsn0w file, making sure to run in administrator mode if using a Windows. If you are on the OS X Mountain Lion, start Redsn0w by Ctrl-Click on the icon and then selecting Open from the new menu.
Step 4: Select the Extras option from the main menu of the Redsn0w interface and point it to the desired IPSW file.
How-to boot tethered on iOS 6:
As it was tethered or unstable jailbreak, so you will need to boot into a tethered – mode every time you reboot your device. To do so just connects your iPhone 4, 3gs, iPad or iPod touch with iTunes in a dfu mode and click on “Just Boot” button on Redsnow just shown in the image below.
How-to install Cydia on iOS 6:
The current release of Redsn0w doesn’t install Cydia by default. To install Cydia, follow the steps below:
The following steps to install Cydia is done using Terminal on Mac. You can use the same commands on Windows using a SSH program like WinSCP.
- Note down the IP address of your device.
- Make sure your device is connected to your PC or Mac. Start Terminal on Mac and type:
ssh root@<IP address of your device goes here>
- It will now prompt you to enter the root password. Type: alpine
- Once done, type:
wget -q -O /tmp/cyinstall.sh http://downloads.kr1sis.net/cyinstall.sh && chmod 755 /tmp/cyinstall.sh && /tmp/cyinstall.sh
Once done, the device will reboot and the extremely familiar looking Cydia icon will be sitting on the home screen in all of its glory. Jailbreak complete.