- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 23 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 68 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 74 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 76 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 80 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 81 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 82 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 89 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 93 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 93 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 96 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 99 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 100 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 101 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 101 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 107 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 107 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 108 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 111 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 114 days ago
Record Skype Video Calls For Windows And Mac: Step by Step Guide
Messenger may have been loved and used by millions over the years but Skype does offer the chance of approaching communication with a whole new dynamic, and being able to record and log those calls using third-party software.
Pamela is offered is a freeware, but comes with certain limitations. Skype calls up to fifteen minutes in length can be recorded with the free version. The limitations regarding call record length can be removed with the purchase of a Pamela license key.
Check out the steps below that will record Skype calls on Windows and Mac OS X in no time.
Recording Skype video calls on Windows
Step 1: Download the Pamela for Skype software from here
Step 2: Locate the downloaded PamelaSetup_Pro.exe file and double-click to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Pamela software.
Step 3: The Pamela software is an installation entirely separate to Skype. Before invoking a video or voice call within Skype make sure that the Pamela software is running.
Step 4: While running, Pamela will automatically monitor Skype calls. When a video or voice call is received or sent, the Pamela software will provide an alert asking whether the call should be recorded or not. Then simply proceed to ensure the video call is captured.
Alternatively, we can also choose to manually record a call using Pamela. When a video call is in progress, flick to the Pamela software and select the Record Video option that is represented by a record circle with a webcam icon from the toolbar. Users can then choose to record either video, audio or capture both elements of the call.
Step 5: When the video call is ended or the recording is manually stopped; the captured footage will show up in the list of recordings within Pamela.
Recording Skype video calls on Mac OS X
Step 1: Download the Call Recorder for Skype software from the
Step 2: Locate the downloaded CallRecorder.zip archive and extract the contents to a familiar location.
Step 3: Double click the Install Call Recorder Demo to begin the install. Select the Install option.
Step 4: Select Accept on the Call Recorder License Agreement to proceed.
Step 5: The Call Recorder window of the software will appear when Skype is launched on the Mac. Simply click the red Record button to start recording a Skype video call.
Step 6: When the call has ended, clicking the Record button again will end the recording.