- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 17 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 62 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 68 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 70 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 74 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 76 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 76 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 83 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 87 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 87 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 91 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 94 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 94 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 95 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 96 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 101 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 102 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 103 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 105 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 108 days ago
Pre-Order Sony Xperia Z In UK Starting From £34 – Available On 28th Feb
The Sony Xperia Z is one of the thinnest smart phones which will be present in the UK market at Three soon. This mobile of Sony’s is now going to get many customers because of its most appreciated water proof and dust proof qualities. The Xperia Z is going to be the powerful smartphone of the year 2013.
Initially it was heard that it is going to be launched somewhere between February and March but the date was not confirmed but now the date is confirmed. The date on which this mammoth and fabulous mobile is going to be launched is 28th February.
Xperia Z is now available at Three for pre-order but you will have to wait until 28th of February to have it in your own hands to test it yourself. Three has following offers for the purchase of these mobiles:
i Ultimate Internet 500 Plan
ii The One Plan
iii Pay As You Go.
Ultimate Internet 500 Plan will last for 24 months and you will have to pay £34 every month with a £69 upfront cost. You will be enjoying 500 minutes and 5000 texts.The One Plan has also the duration of 24 months and in this plan you can get 2000 minutes with the same numbers of texts. In The One Plan you will have to pay £36 with the same upfront cost as that of the earlier plan.
If you don’t want yourself to be tied to these payments for 24 months then you can also have a third option 30 day rolling contract named as Pay As You Go which is to pay £15 a month for 300 minutes and 3000 texts with unlimited data for 30 days. But to utilize this option you will also have to purchase the mobile yourself for £449.99.
If you like the features of this mobile then you should surely get your hands on it and for that you have to put a pre-order. Also it is announced that the first 1000 to give the pre-order of Xperia Z will be receiving a free pair of Sony MDR-1R worth £299 which is a pretty sweet deal to seal.