- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 19 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 64 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 69 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 72 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 75 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 77 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 78 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 84 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 89 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 89 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 92 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 95 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 96 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 96 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 97 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 102 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 103 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 104 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 106 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 109 days ago
PC Market Drops to 65 Percent In 2013 As Tablets Are Dominating
The world is changing. This is era of competition and new new revolutionary technology has totally changed people’s experience of using computers. Trends are changing, so are people’s preferences.Slowly PC users are shifting to Tablets and it seems like PC rule over computer market is coming to a close. The battle between PCs and Macs is now sifting into iPad VS. Android based Tablets. Consumers are opting to Tablets rather than PCs and shipments of PCs will drop to 65 Percent in 2013 and Tablets growth will double this year as expected by analysts.
It all started in year 2010, when PC shipments fell by 10 Percent by the holiday fourth quarter of the year and now after 2 years, in 2013 PC market share will drop to 65 Percent, down from 72 Percent last year, according to researchers at Canalys.
The reason behind all this is, Tablets can perform all basic functions which are commonly used by mostly computer owners like, browsing web, e-mail reading, songs, movies etc, moreover Tablets are easy, smart, easy to carry and do not require any mouse or keyboard.
“Pads and, increasing, smart phones can perform many of the day-to-day computing tasks that most people require” says Pin-Chen Tang, Canalys research analyst about this. Recently Apple’s CEO Tim Cook told his interviewers that he has ‘Ditched’ his keyboard for iPad. To give meanings to his words Canalys forecasts that Touch-screen devices like iPads, iPhones and Hybrids like Microsoft’s Surface Pro will capture 59 Percent market share of PCs in 2016.
Definitely every computer and Laptop maker has to adapt the changes to have Pace in this growing competition, like Microsoft introduced it’s surface, which is hybrid version of a laptop and any tablet and it looks pretty impressive but they should have introduced it little earlier as it seems too late for it. They designed Windows 8 to breath new life into PC market but it is expected that there will be opposite affect of it.
“it is perceived that a PC with a touch-screen is needed to get the best user experience,” analyst Tom Evans said. “In the current economic climate, this will be enough to make people delay purchases as they wait for prices to fall.” The analysts add the in future most of the PCs will look like Surface. However, PC applications are still bound by a keyboard and a mouse. It is clear that Microsoft is now pushing touch as the primary input method for Windows, but keyboard and mouse are still needed for legacy applications,” he added.