- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 20 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 65 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 71 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 73 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 77 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 79 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 79 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 86 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 90 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 90 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 93 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 97 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 97 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 98 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 99 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 104 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 105 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 106 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 108 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 111 days ago
Nexus 7 Sale Expected to reach 5 Million in 2012
Nexus 7 Sale Expected to reach 5 Million in 2012 Since Release Date. Its sale for the month of Oct was 1 million.7" Nexus Android 4.1 1GB Ram 16/32/64GB.
Samsung Nexus 7 was launched in July 2012. Due to its distinguishing features and look its demand is not yet over. A lot of shipments have been arrived since its launch. It has made record sales in the month of October. ASUS itself told that shipments of Nexus 7 reached almost 1 million for the month of October. And it is still not over, suppliers told that ASUS will make more and more shipments of Samsung Nexus 7 This year. Its shipment will reach to 5 million units total for 2012. That is a huge amount for the device which just launched in July of this year.
The most surprising thing is that many manufacturing companies make their most shipments in October and November for he big sales, but AUSUS intends to keep their shipments strong through out the year.
The new low price for new models make Nexus more attractive for its customers. The new HSPA+ model are playing a high role in their high range of sales.
Its specs are described below.
7" WXGA (1280×800) Screen
10 finger multi-touch support
1.2 MP Front Camera
G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope,
E-compass, GPS, NFC, Hall Sensor