- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 21 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 66 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 72 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 74 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 78 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 79 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 80 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 87 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 91 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 91 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 94 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 97 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 98 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 99 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 99 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 105 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 105 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 107 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 109 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 112 days ago
Nexus 10 is Coming With Quad Core Processor and 8 Core Graphics
As of now it is just a rumor but according to the sources Nexus 10 is going to be launched in this years WMC, having Quad Core Processor and 8 Core Graphics
A new, second generation Google Nexus 10 could be currently in the works. It will be very close to the currently selling Nexus 10 in terms of looks but should feature a nice performance boost.Apparently one such device was present at CES, Google is said to be preparing a second-generation Nexus 10 tablet for Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.
The device will reportedly offer a quad-core processor and faster graphics, making it a significant improvement over its predecessor which was only launched last November Bright Side of News a site that covers the semi-conductor industry, claims it saw the new Nexus 10 at CES earlier this month but it was disguised within an existing Nexus 10 body. So how did they know it wasn’t the same tablet? Because a benchmark test showed that the performance between the device and the original was like night and day.
The benchmark also revealed different internals, including a quad-core processor, and a new 8-core Mali-T678 graphics processing unit. This would make the new Nexus 10 significantly snappier than its predecessor which only offers a dual-core Exynos 5 processor, and a quad-core Mali-T604 GPU. If Google did unveil a new Nexus 10 at MWC next month, it would come just three months after the original made its debut in the United States. Refreshing the device so soon seems a little hard to imagine — and quite possibly a little hard to stomach for new Nexus 10 customers.
However Bright Side of News claims that the device won’t actually be available for several months — possibly going on sale during the back-to-school period. if that’s the case, the device could actually get its grand unveiling at Google I/O this summer which seems to make a lot more sense. We’ll be at CES next month though so if Google does have anything new to show off you’ll hear about it as soon as we do.