- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 21 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 66 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 71 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 74 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 77 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 79 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 79 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 86 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 90 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 91 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 94 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 97 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 97 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 98 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 99 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 104 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 105 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 106 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 108 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 111 days ago
Jailbreak iOS 6.1.1 Untethered For Free
There is been a ongoing battle between Apple and Jailbreak community since the beginning and once again our iOS 6.0 – 6.1 Dev. Team, The Evad3rs has proven themselves by defeating Apple with the public release of Evasi0n. Another positive point is, the team could develop untethered jailbreak solution which means that users can enjoy an uninterrupted Jailbroken iPhone experience.
Now we know that that the Apple has released first Beta version of iOS 6.1.1 for developers only and it was most expected that the Apple would patch the hole allowing for the userland exploit and subsequent jailbreak, but surprisingly they haven’t, though they will likely patch it in next beta release of iOS 6.1.1 or at least they surely will before public release of the iOS.
Important Note: If you are on iOS 6.1, our team will strongly suggest you to stay on this firmware because iOS 6.1.1 is not a public release and beside, the Evasi0n only supports firmware till iOS 6.1 only and iOS 6.1.1 is not supported.
iOS 6.1.1 is released on beta phase, so surely there is no way that anyone could update to iOS 6.1.1 accidently but people, like Cydia Apps Devs who want to jailbreak their iPhones on iOS 6.1.1 can do so by following the method demonstrated below.
Note that the iOS 6.1.1 Beta 1 Jailbreak is compatible with A4 Devices Only (iPhone 4 or 3GS).
Things To Dowload For This Jailbreak:
- Redsnow (Windows/Mac).
- An iPhone 4/3GS or iPod 4 running on iOS 6.1.1 (You can download iOS 6.1.1 Beta 1 for developers registered on the iOS Dev Center).
- iFile and OpenSSH, which can be downloaded from Cydia.
- Original iOS 6.0 IPSW (Download from here).
How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.1 Beta 1:
Step 1: Open Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 and navigate to Extras –> Select IPSW. Now jailbreak from the main page of the Redsnow.
Step 2: Once your device is successfully jailbroken on iOS 6.1.1 select IPSW once again and boot your device tethered and you’ll have your device jailbroken on iOS 6.1.1 tethered successfully.
Note that by this process your device will be jailbroken on iOS 6.1.1 beta 1 tethered. To make it Untethered please follow few more simple steps.
How to Make iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak Untethered:
Step 1: Install iFile and OpenSSH from Cydia and navigate to System –> Library –> CoreServices.
Step 2: On this page scroll down to bottom of the page and Tap on SystemVersion.plist, open and and tap on Edit button on the top Left of the page. In the .plist look at the bottom of the page saying <string> </string> tags. The bottom line would be saying ‘6.1.1’ and change it to ‘6.1’. Then click save located on top Right corner.
Step 3: Go to Cydia and install Evasi0n untethered 6.0 – 6.1 from there. Once you have done this, repeat step 2 again and change string name from 6.1 to 6.1.1 and you will have your device jailbroken untethered on iOS 6.1.1 Beta 1 after a reboot.