- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 20 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 65 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 70 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 73 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 76 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 78 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 78 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 85 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 89 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 90 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 93 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 96 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 96 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 97 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 98 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 103 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 104 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 105 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 107 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 110 days ago
iPhone Security Vulnerability Found In iOS 6.1, 6.0.2 and 6.0.1
Apple has just recently released iOS 6.1 for it’s users. This iOS comes up with fixes for many problems. Apple has fixed a no of bugs so that it’s users can get rid of the problems which they were facing in earlier version of iOS. User’s seemed quite satisfied after the launch of this new update.
But they were unaware of the fact that there is a big security laps in new update. The Vulnerability has been found and it seems quite serious issue. iPhone screen lock in iOS 6.1 can bypassed very easily. And after bypassing that lock your iPhone is open to every unauthorized user.
Anybody can access you phone because of this security laps and your personal data is no more safe if you are an iPhone user. The major question which arises is that why is there such a big security laps in iOS 6.1 ? Was Apple aware of this problem ? And what will they do for this.?? A YouTube user named “videosdebarraquito” has posted a video and by watching that you can find out that how easy it is to do this with a couple of seconds.
Apple has to be very quick so that they can revolve this problem. Well, according to us as this problem is quite Swvere Apple will launch an update so that user’s should get rid of this security vulnerability.