- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 23 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 68 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 74 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 76 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 80 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 82 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 82 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 89 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 93 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 93 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 96 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 100 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 100 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 101 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 102 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 107 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 108 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 109 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 111 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 114 days ago
iPhone 5s Rumored Up First Image Leaked Hit The Web
iPhone 5s Rumored Up First Leaked Photo/Pic Hit The Web
iPhone 5 was launched a bit more than 11 weeks ago but it is already becoming an old news. Thanks to the rapid advancements in technology. So there are speculations that Apple might be working on releasing a new seventh generation iPhone or the iPhone 5s , as some are choosing to call it. There are rumors that Apple is not happy with the revenue generation of the iPhone 5 and are putting a new 7th generation iPhone to early testing. Speculations are that Apple had done some tests on the new iPhone to overcome some engineering obstacles which has lead to some images being leaked online. These images strongly considered as the rear shell of the all new iPhone.
It might seem that it is a bit early to debate on the topic that whether these recovered images of the new iPhone are genuine. But rest assured, these parts contain indications that clearly refer that these parts are genuine and could very well be the design of an all new iPhone. Tech Gurus are market forecasters are already predicting that Apple might alter its annual release cycle and revert back to the mid-june release. After the leaked images, speculations have grown stronger that Apple might be able to release the new hardware during WWDC. Also Apple has revealed that they are finishing up their new iPad and might complete it till mid october to release it by the time the holiday season kicks in.
The new iPhone parts that have surfaced are rumored to be a part of a batch of 50000 iPhones that were sent for initial trial run. The leaked images themselves show that they were captured from inside an assembly line and not from some random place. The images have some striking similarities and noticeable differences from the latest iPhone 5. The images suggest that Apple is going for the same design but changing the way the logic board is housed inside the device.
Although the printing on the rear end doesn't indicate any model or serial number of the new device, it is speculated that they were deliberately not printed and left black to show that these designs came out of an early testing of prototype.
The internal fastenings that are used to secure the important components have also been changed slightly. The Logic Board connection configurations shows the most noticeable change. If it is a legitimate component, then it is obvious that Apple is surely planning to make some pivotal internal changes in the new iPhone.
In short, no one can say for sure that these images are of the actual 7th generation iPhone 5s but the rumors and speculations about the new design have surely started very early for Apple.