- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 20 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 65 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 71 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 73 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 77 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 78 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 79 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 86 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 90 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 90 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 93 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 96 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 97 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 98 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 99 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 104 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 105 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 106 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 108 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 111 days ago
iPhone 5S Release Date is in June 2013
iPhone 5S release date is set to be in the month of June 2013, According to the Reports iPhone 5S featuring wide range of colors will be launched in June this year along with the Cheap and Low-Specs iPhones.
Over the last few weeks speculations are spiking about the release date of the iPhone 5, along with the Price and specifications of this next-generation iPhone. There is no doubt that Apple's iPhone 5 proved to be a very popular purchase, and Now reports are says that The iPhone 5S might get more popular then it preceding iPhone. Moreover Apple is planning to release new iPhone by June of this year.
These has been several reports claiming that Apple might be planning on offering the new iPhone in a variety of colors like they offered selective range of colors of fifth-generation iPod touch. The Michael Walkley from Canaccord Genuity has provided us with the insight that iPhone 5S is coming this June, He also supports the hype of higher and lower-end iPhone to cater for all markets.
we can believe these reports as Apple’s traditional release schedule for the iPhone backs it up and it also would fit perfectly in with the WWDC, a conference which Apple is hosting in San Francisco. Apple seems to want to tap into the budget market consumers who prefer to buy contracts which are pre-paid. This Lower specification iPhone is likely to get success in regions like China, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
Lower-end or low specs iPhone would lack 4G LTE compatibility and may come wit 3G connectivity technology. Brian White from Topeka Capital shared this thoughts that the low-end devices which are specifically intended for price conscious consumers and markets may feature a smaller 3.5-inch display, and standard iPhone shall feature the 4-inch screen it is in the iPhone 5.
All of the Rumors that is mounted, at the moment are entirely, speculations. However, it’s likely for us to see and get more information about the next-generation iPhone as the years goes by, but it would be very interesting to see how consumers react to a colorful range of iPhones given that such rumor turns out to be legit.