- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 18 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 63 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 69 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 71 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 75 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 77 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 77 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 84 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 88 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 88 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 91 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 95 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 95 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 96 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 97 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 102 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 103 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 104 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 106 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 109 days ago
iOS 6.1.2 is Coming to Fix Passcode Bypass And Microsoft Exchange Bug
Apple’s fans are really disappointed with the performance of Apple, when iOS 6 was released, Apple disappointed us with poor performance of its Map App, then on iOS 6.0.1 some iPhone 5 user suffered from battery drainage problem and other bugs, so Apple released iOS 6.0.2 and promised that its next software update will be according to people’s expectations.
Then at last after releasing a couple of beta versions, iOS 6.1 was released by Apple 29th Of Jan this year. Initially everything was going good, but suddenly we heard about the iPhone 4S carrier bug, so Apple instantaneously released iOS 6.1.1 for iPhone 4S. But storm hasn’t stopped yet, and then we heard about the Microsoft exchange bug, then hug passcode bug, which let users bypass the iPhone passcode, this is really horrible bug, it proves that Apple is going toward from best to worst. Sadly as an Apple fan boy, I am really missing Mr. Steve Jobs L.
Now German Blog iFun is reporting that Apple is watching the saturation very keenly, it is very serious about the reputation of its product, So Apple will release iOS 6.1.2 new firmware at the end of this week. If we see the credibility of iFun the report about the release of iOS 6.1.1 was spread by it, and it was absolutely correct.
So keep your figure cross and find the new bugs in iOS 6.1.2 , sorry I was kidding, I hope this iOS iPSW firmware will be error and bugs free.