- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 25 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 70 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 76 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 78 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 82 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 83 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 84 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 91 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 95 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 95 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 98 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 101 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 102 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 103 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 104 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 109 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 110 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 111 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 113 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 116 days ago
How to upgrade to Internet Explorer 10 from Internet Explorer 9/8
Microsoft has recently released Internet Explorer 10 preview for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP 1 operating System Users.
Before the release of Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Internet Explorer was the main source of browsing world wide. After the release of these browsers Internet Explorer was losing its use by the users. Microsoft tried to keep its hype alive among users by modifying and upgrading it and by releasing more and more updates for it.
First they released Internet Explorer 7 and within laps of very short time they released Internet Explorer 8 and a year before they had released Internet Explorer 9. Inspite of many modifications and changes they found Internet Explorer standing very much behind the other Browsers among users.
Now they have finally released Internet Explorer preview for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Sp1 users. They have modified many things to provide better and maximum performance to the users. Which can uplift Internet Explorer once again in the race with the other browsers.
Well if your are a Microsoft and Internet Explorer lover, so then you can easily upgrade to Internet Explorer 10 you just have to follow the following steps.
1: Go to Microsoft page by clicking here
2: There Select your language and your Operating System.
3: Once you have selected these two things click on Download to start Downloading the setup for internet Explorer 10
4: Once download is complete run setup and click yes on UAC prompt.
5: Then click on Install button to upgrade your Internet Explorer.
6: Once installation is complete, you will be asked to restart. You can restart instantly or if you don’t want to restart immediately you can do it later on as well.
7: Once you have restarted your system you will found new Internet Explorer 10 instead to your old Internet Explorer version.
Now enjoy the new features of Internet Explorer 10