- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 18 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 63 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 69 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 71 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 75 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 76 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 77 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 84 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 88 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 88 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 91 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 94 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 95 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 96 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 96 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 102 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 102 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 103 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 105 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 108 days ago
How to unlock iPhone 3gs or iPhone 4 on iOS 6 with UltraSnow 1.2.8
iPhone Dev-Team released UltraSnow 1.2.8 early today which is compatible with iOS 6. This means if you have been holding off upgrading to iOS 6 because of UltraSnow 1.2.8 compatibility woes, now it is safe to do this. For Windows you can simply use Sn0wbreeze or RedSnow which is compatible with your windows operating system and the Mac OS X user must preserve your baseband while upgrading to iOS 6. After the jailbreak your iOS with preserve your baseband, you can use UltraSnow 1.2.8 to proceed with this tutorial.
UltraSnow 1.2.8 Support these basebands.
- iPhone 3G/3GS basebands 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, 05.13.04 & 06.15.00
- iPhone 4 on baseband 01.59.00
“To confirm your iPhone 3gs or iPhone 4 basband from the supporting basbands go to Setting> General> About and see the Modem Firmware section.“
Unlock your iPhone 3gs or iPhone 4 running iOS 6 with UltraSnow 1.2.8
Step 1) As i said early your iPhone 3gs or iPhone 4 is running on iOS 6.1 and must be jailbroken with Evasi0n untethered jailbreak, if not then Click here
Step 2) Open the Cydia wile running on you jailbroken OS 6.1
Step 3) When Cydia is open completely then go to Manage tab in Cydia and select Sources section.
Step 4) Officially UltraSnow’s repo installed in Cydia when you jailbreak you iPhone, if not found click on Edit then click on Add, put the UltraSnow repo which is
then press Add Source
Step 5) Cydia automatic install source and update.
Step 6) When Cydia completely refresh the source, Click on Dev Team (http://repo666.ultrasnow.com/) Source and select ultrasnow. Make sure before installing the ultrasnow ver is UltraSnow 1.2.8, Click on install button on you iPhone 3gs or iPhone 4 running on iOS 6.1
Note: If you are not familiar with ultraSnow then i am telling you its means, you can use any carrier by just inserting sim in the iPhone with iOS 6.1.
Step 7) After installing completely UltraSnow 1.2.8, you must restart your device, after coming back the device you can use unofficial SIM Card into the iPhone.
This is it!! Now you iPhone 3gs and iPhone 4 is again unlock on most advance operating system which is iOS 6.1. Enjoy and keep touch with us. If any suggestion and problem, please contact with use freely.