- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 19 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 64 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 70 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 72 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 76 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 77 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 78 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 85 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 89 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 89 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 92 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 95 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 96 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 97 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 98 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 103 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 104 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 105 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 107 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 110 days ago
How To Unbrick Nokia Lumia 920 By Flashing New Firmware Guide
How To Unbrick Nokia Lumia 920 , It is a question people are asking each other who have bought Nokia Lumia 920 because after you have any phone you just want to Free it from all its limits and want to do whatever most you can do with it. Anyway here is An Easiest guide telling you step by step that How To Unbrick Nokia Lumia 920.
To Unbrick Nokia Lumia 920 You will be needing these Software and Tools. Make sure you have acquired everything you need to Unbrick Your Nokia Lumia 920.
- How To Unbrick Nokia Lumia 920 Step by Step Guide -
- Step One = Extract NaviFirmPlus
- Run the .EXE file From the Archive.
- Open NaviFirmPlus , Look For “Nokia Lumia 920 (RM-820)” in the “Products” column. Then Proceed.
- Select First option under “Releases” (the one that ends in 1001).
- Select the correct variant, (in Variant Section) Choose the right one.
- Now Click on “Mark All” button at the top-right corner.
- Choose the destination folder where you want the firmware to be downloaded by hitting the Select “Browse” Choose the destination folder and click “Download”.
- After Completion of download , Open its location, and in the “Packages” folder, create a new one named “Products”.
- In Products, Create another new folder and name it “rm-820”.
- Open NaviFirmPlus folder extracted in Step One. Find a subfolder “FW”.
- Copy this folder, and paste its contents to the rm-820 folder.
- Open Nikia Suite and Launch “Product Support Tool” from within the suite.
- Go to “Product” under the “File” section.
- Choose “RM-820 (Nokia Lumia 920)” as the primary product.
- Click on “Programming”, Button
- When you will click on “Start” button it will give you a failure message. Don't Worry About it , Leave it There.
- Connect your Nokia Lumia 920 to PC Using USB port.
- Click on “Retry” on the Suite’s failure message While holding down the power and volume down buttons on your phone.
- Your phone will Vibrate, Release the buttons.
- Hold the volume up button for another 20 seconds, or until you see an indication that the flashing process is started.
Follow these Instructions Carefully and You Will be able to Unbrick Nokia Lumia 920 By Flashing New Firmware Without any trouble.
Leave your comment if you have any difficulty navigating or understanding the process or have any issue during the unbrick process.
[Via Addictive Tips]