- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 23 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 68 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 74 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 76 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 80 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 81 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 82 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 89 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 93 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 93 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 96 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 99 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 100 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 101 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 102 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 107 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 108 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 109 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 111 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 114 days ago
How To Shutdown / Restart Windows 8 From Desktop
How to Shutdown or Restart Windows 8 From Desktop, Taskbar, Start Screen. How to Create and Just click the Shortcut and either Turn off or Restart or PC.
You can Shutdown or Restart Windows 8 From Desktop, Taskbar, Start Screen or any other location you want by creating a shortcut with an command. Just click the Shortcut and either Turn off or Restart or PC.
Following the instructions, enter these commands to create the new shortcut which will, upon clicking, automatically restart or shutdown the PC.
- shutdown /s /t 0 ( You can use various shutdown command for this purpose and for different types of shutdown. Such as, /r for reboot instead of turning off the system, whereas /h puts the computer in hibernation.)
- Click Next, and name the shortcut as Shut Down or Restart
- Now, In order to place it on taskbar, or any other location of your choice just right-click the new shortcut and pin it to taskbar. Or if you want these shortcuts on your Start Screen, then simply right click on the shortcut and click on Pin to Start.
- When you want to turn off your PC, just click the shortcut, and the shutdown process will start.
- Be careful with these shortcuts as once clicked even accidently and unintentionally the computer will shutdown immediately and you might lost your unsaved work.
- .You can also create shutdown, restart and log-off tiles on the Modern UI Start Screen
- There is another way to make these shortcuts but this one is comparatively simpler so i am only going you to suggest that you use this one, save a lot of time too.