How To Root Samsung Galaxy S 2 On Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
As you know that Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 update has been launched for Samsung Galaxy S 2 and user’s are moving on it. Well, if you are among those user’s than can root your device on this update as well. No need to worry you just have to follow the following steps to do that. You can easily root you device with the help of stock 3e Recovery.
Beside that the key features of this procedure is that there will be no increase in your binary counter and you will not get yellow triangle as well. User’s can root there Samsung Galaxy S 2 which have running Ice cream Sandwich, beside Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by this procedure.
Just follow the following steps.
- Download and install usb drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S 2.
- Enable USB debugging mode. To ensure that USB debugging mode is turned on open settings there look for development options and look debugging mode option.
- Make sure you have fully charged your Samsung Galaxy S 2, in case if it’s not fully charged it should be least more than 70 %.
Note : Your manufacturer warranty will be removed once you have rooted your phone.
- Download the root file from here
- Once you have downloaded this file, paste it in your SD card.
- Now Switch of your phone.
- Reboot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- There look for “apply update from external storage” and press power button to select that. You can move up and down in the given options by using volume buttons.
- There select SU-BB-Installer.zip file which you have downloaded and pasted in your SD card.
- Now wait for a while so that it can finish installation.
- Once it has finished navigate back to recovery mode and select reboot so that your device can reboot and you can complete rooting.
- Once device is rebooted you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S 2.
- To verify that you have successfully rooted open Google PlayStore and download root checker.
Note : iTECHBOOK will not be responsible for any sort of problem, if that occur’s during the process of rooting. This rooting procedure is for Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100G, if you have Galaxy S 2 of this model than you can root by this procedure, well if you don’t have Galaxy S 2 of this model then we strongly recommend that you should not root your phone by this procedure.