- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 21 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 66 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 72 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 74 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 78 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 79 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 80 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 87 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 91 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 91 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 94 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 97 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 98 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 99 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 99 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 105 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 105 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 106 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 109 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 111 days ago
How To Restore iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPod touch without iTunes, Using Redsn0w
As some of you guys already know that the new version of Redsn0w has been released, it brings along many new features with it but the most important feature of this update is it’s ability of restoring iDevices from iOS 5.x to 5.xx directly, without even using iTunes.Some info about that is important to read before proceeding:
Restore for iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4th Gen.
Those who like to restore their iPhone 4 or 4th Generation iPod Touch to older firmwares, they will always be requiring SHSH Blobs captured and saved for the firmware they are trying to downgrade to.
Restore for iPad 2
Well there is a good news for you if you are a owner of iPad 2 and want to downgrade your device from iOS 6 to iOS 5.x because you can do so if: you have saved SHSH Blobs for both iOS 4.x and 5.x firmwares in order to downgrade from iOS 6.x to 5.x. You’ll be needing SHSH Blobs of iOS 4.x only if you want to restore to earlier version of iOS 5.x or 4.x from 5.x.
Restore for iPad 3 and iPhone 4S
There is a new feature of re-restoring in new Redsn0w for iPad 3 and iPhone 4S which allows users to restore to any iOS 5.x if have SHSH blobs saved for iOS 5 and haven’t upgraded to iOS 6. But if you have updated these devices to iOS 6, there is no way of going back, at least for now.
Note: If you got to the current iOS 5.x firmware on your device via OTA method (not iTunes restore), you are not eligible for iOS 5.x-to-iOS 5.x restore feature.
How to, Tutorial:
Step 1: First of all download latest version of Redsn0w: Jailbreak iOS 6 with Redsn0w 0.9.15b1 Download Now.
Step 2: Run Redsn0w and select Extras from the main menu. Make sure to run the application in Administrator Mode if using a Windows machine. Mountain Lion users need to start Redsn0w by Ctrl-Click on the icon and then selecting Open from the new menu.
Step 3: Navigate to Extras->Even More menu option from the main screen before selecting the Restore option.Step 4: Select the IPSW option and select the iOS firmware file that you would like to restore to from within the navigation windows.
Step 4: Select the IPSW option and select the iOS firmware file that you would like to restore to from within the navigation windows.
Step 5: Redsn0w will provide an alert if an additional firmware file is required. If it is then make note of the required IPSW and locate it on your machine. At this point Redsn0w will also prompt you to connect your device to your PC or Mac if you haven’t already.
Step 6: Thoroughly read all warnings and alerts before continuing on. The next step is to select your saved SHSH blobs that can either be located locally or remotely depending on your preference. Redsn0w will then stitch all of the required components together, put your device into Recovery mode, and restore the connected device to the desired iOS version.