- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 20 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 65 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 70 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 73 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 76 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 78 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 78 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 85 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 90 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 90 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 93 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 96 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 96 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 97 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 98 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 103 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 104 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 105 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 107 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 110 days ago
How to remove Facebook Ads on Microsoft Surface Internet Explorer 10
By Ali Fayyaz Malik on December 29, 2012
Now Microsoft surface users had a great opportunity to stick with Facebook without getting annoyed by unnecessary ads.
After the introduction of Google + and its gaining popularity people are switching towards it keeping behind their Facebook accounts. People prefer to avoid Facebook and go to Google +.
This transition is majorly due to the unnecessary ads that pop on or appear on Facebook. Google + offers less botheration to users than Facebook.
In order to remain into the business Microsoft has come up with a solution and it was initially tested on Microsoft Surface powered by Microsoft Windows 8 or Windows RT provided with Internet explorer 10.
Step 1: Download and extract the zip attachment. From Here
Step 2: Open desktop.ie
Step 3: Go to internet options > general > accessibility > check “format documents using my style sheet”
Step 4: Select browse, go to and select the previously downloaded.css.
Step 5: Tap ok, and then ok again.
This will not block the ads permanently to your Microsoft Surface but it will surely hide the ads. This means that your cache will be used and your java script will be running for those ads.
Despite this you might have avoided some hazard.