- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 20 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 65 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 71 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 73 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 77 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 78 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 79 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 86 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 90 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 90 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 93 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 96 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 97 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 98 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 98 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 104 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 104 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 105 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 107 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 110 days ago
How To Make iPhone/iPad Announce The Meaning Of Emoji Characters
If you are iOS device,iPhone or iPad user who loves your outgoing digital messages with smiley faces and little Emoji characters, then this little accessibility nugget in the operating system is definitely set to bring some fun.
When Apple was designing the accessibility options and implementing the Speak feature, we like to think that they were immensely enjoying themselves listening to iOS define what each character represents. Follow through the steps below and make sure you enjoy yourself too.
Emoji characters haven’t always been easy for every user, but they have been steadily increasing in popularity over the years. Using them throughout text messages, emails and social networking conversations can be a great way to add some personalization to the content.
Note that the Emoji keyboard on iOS should be enabled.
Step 1: Open up the native Settings app on the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Step 2: Select the General > Accessibility menus from within the Settings app.
Step 3: Check that the Speak Selection toggle is set to On.
Step 4: Exit out of settings.
Step 5: The final step is to simply type an Emoji character in any standard text input area. Highlight and select the Emoji icon to bring up the action menu options, and select Speak to hear exactly what iOS thinks the symbol represents.