- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 22 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 68 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 73 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 75 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 79 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 81 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 81 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 88 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 92 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 92 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 96 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 99 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 99 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 100 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 101 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 106 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 107 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 108 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 110 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 113 days ago
How To Hide Apps in Unjailbroken iPhone,iPad or iPod – Easy 6 Step Guide
You Can Hide Any App in iPhone,iPad or iPod Without going through the trouble of Jailbreaking your device. Just Follow the instructions from our 6 steps easy guide
The reason why this method is better then the other, is you neither require a Jailbroken iPhone or iPod nor you rely on some sort of tweak or app for this. Let's just get to the point without wasting any time . Follow these Six Steps given below properly and Hide any app from you iPhone or iPad Screen.
Step 1: Make a Folder. Put the App you want to hide in it. Then Place this Folder to the 3rd Page of your Homescreen. (If you want to hide mulitiple apps then put all those apps in the folder)
Step 2: Now, Place the Newsstand folder on the second page of the Home screen.
Step 3: The Third Step is to put the Folder in Newsstand.
Use the Newsstand glitch.(To do this be on the third page of your Homescreen, The tap Home button and immediately tap and hold on the Folder you want to hide. When screen goes to the first page, immediately swipe to the second page where the Newsstand is placed. If your device is in the wiggle mode then you did it right otherwise try again. Now Click on the Newsstand folder, and press the Home button. The folder containing the apps that you would like to hide should now appear in the Newsstand folder. )
Step 4: Now just Reboot or Respring The device.
Step 5: Go to Newsstand folder. The folder containing the apps won't be there or anywhere else on the Homescreen. It is Hidden.
Step 6: To recover your hidden apps, simply reboot your device, or run the Respring glitch for a second time.
However hiding apps does not mean that you can not access or use them the will work just fine even they are hidden its is just no one can see them. to Open then Run a search in Spotlight search. And access the App from there.
Leave Comment and Like us on Facebook and Twittter.