- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 25 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 70 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 75 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 78 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 81 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 83 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 83 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 90 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 95 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 95 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 98 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 101 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 101 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 102 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 103 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 108 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 109 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 110 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 112 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 115 days ago
How To Fix Restore Error 2601
Hello guys, today I’m writing this tutorial relating to How To Fix Restore Error 2601 while restoring your device from iOS 6.x to iOS 5.x. People face many errors while restoring their iDevice usually it happens while restoring any custom firmware.Well there is a new method for restoring your device, you don’t need iTunes at all as Redsnow now has built-in function of restoring iDevice. But many of people faced the Restore error 2601 while Restoring their device through Redsnow.
Well, there is a simple solution to this problem. First of all if you don’t know to Restore iPhone with Redsnow you’d have to follow this simple tutorial. But note that this Error 2601 is because of Redsnow Bug so in order to fix this error you need to download newer version of Redsnow, Redsnow 0.9.15b3 as it is Restore Error free.
And follow the same steps given in this tutorial and you successfully will restore your iPhone. One good thing about this is you don’t need to Make custom firmware, simply download stock iOS version and Redsnow will do the rest and restore you iPhone.
So best of luck guys and feel free to comment below if you face any problems.