- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 19 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 64 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 70 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 72 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 76 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 77 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 78 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 85 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 89 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 89 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 92 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 95 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 96 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 97 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 97 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 103 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 103 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 105 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 107 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 110 days ago
How to Fix Android 4.2 WiFi Issue 40065 in Nexus 4 and Nexus 7- Download Zip File Fix
WiFi Issue 40065 aka “Android 4.2 WiFi drops connection on Nexus 4 and Nexus 7“ has bothered hundreds of people. Download Zip File attachment and Fix it. Threads are hot with discussion of this Issue 40065 but Google still hasn’t acknowledged any issues with Android 4.2/4.2.1 that affect WiFi on Nexus devices.
Many users claimed to have had Wi-Fi connectivity issues when Screen goes off, with their Nexus 4 device running on Android Jelly Bean 4.2. Whenever phone is idle and display goes off after a 1 or 2 minutes, Wi-fi connection gets lost or stuck and receiving bytes stops.This problem has specifically appeared in Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 not the other models of Nexus Series including the Galaxy Nexus, and an Atrix As users of this devices were totally snubbed to the WiFi connectivity issue.
If you are facing delays such as your Gmail notifications are taking long to show up while your phone is in idle mode and and apps are running in the Background or Maybe the WiFi indicator on your Nexus device was turned gray and right after a few seconds when you turn your screen on it turns blue again. If you are too having these problem then you are not alone but in one of thousand who also seem to be having such a annoying WiFi connectivity issue with their Nexus devices.
Sometimes people aren’t sure if such a problem persist in their nexus Device because one moment it seem to be working just fine but then it is present, So In order to make sure that you have this problem too and before applying the Fix, just ping your phone from another device that is also connected to the same network.
- Just Turn the screen on
- ping the phone
- you will get a response
- Now Turn the screen off
- Try to ping the phone again after waiting a couple of minutes
- And this time you will get a timeout
BGNLEY @ XDA developers that is also the Source of this post, have come up with this fix, Just apply it and you will no longer have Wifi connectivity issue with you Nexus 4. He used CWM zip files to make changing the ini file. Here are these Installable Zip Files. Download them and attach them to your Nexus Device.
These all 3 files worked fine with my Nexus 4 using CWM 188.8.131.52. Make a CWM backup before Apply Fix. You can download and use anyof these. However the McastBcastFilter to 0 is recommended as it allows the phone to listen for multicast traffic while asleep.
|n4-wifi-sleepfix-restore-original.zip – This restores the ini file to the original one from stock 4.2.1 JOP40D.|
|n4-wifi-sleepfix-mcast_and_bcast.zip - This allows the phone to hear multicast and broadcast traffic during sleep.|
|n4-wifi-sleepfix-bcast_only.zip – This allows the phone to hear broadcast traffic during sleep, but not multicast.|