- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 48 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 93 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 99 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 101 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 105 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 106 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 107 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 114 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 118 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 118 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 121 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 124 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 125 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 126 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 127 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 132 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 133 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 134 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 136 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 139 days ago
How to change the Look of Windows 8 to old Windows 7 Desktop
How to change the Look of Windows 8 to old Windows 7 Desktop with power 8 software
The UI of the latest Windows 8 is very different as Microsoft has taken initiative to take the UI to a whole new level where user -to -machine experience is made simpler and more interactive. However there are changes that some of the users did not like. For example there is a start menu in new Windows 8.It has been replaced by Start Orb. The users have given mixed reviews on this very dynamic and courageous change. Some have declared it a futuristic step whereas others call it over complicated and weird. So the software developers have come with a third party app which allows you to put the Start Orb back on the desktop and it gives the feel of the previous start menu of windows 7. There are apps like Start8 and Power 8 which opens the Start Orb in the Metro Style Startup which makes various tasks easy and feasible for the users. All they do is basically put the Start Menu back on the desktop.
The previous apps who did the same function had a problem. Once the Start Orb/Start Menu was installed, whenever you take the pointer to the lower left corner of the screen, a very annoying switch list pops up. So users had to use the pointer very carefully to avoid any wrong clicks when you are trying to access the Start Menu so that the Menu doesn't go away. So the latest apps like Power 8 has solved this problem and it has provided you with a built in option to turn off the metro features. So the users can breathe a sigh of relief and can have a more convenient Windows 8 experience.
POWER 8 App installation and working
The Windows Smart Screen would pop up when you initiate the installation process. Here you have to click on the "Run away" option in order to continue the initialization.
Once the installation is complete, an arrow will point towards the newly added start menu button. Just a heads up. The icon is different than windows 7.
Once you click on the start menu, the good old fashioned start menu will pop up. Although it's not a Xerox copy of the Windows 7 start menu but it looks pretty much like it. There are two panes on the start menu. One will show the recently installed apps and search button. You will also have the option to pin down apps just like windows 7 start up bar. The right pane includes menus for Computer, Libraries, Control Panel, Network, shortcut for Run dialog box, and Power shortcuts for Shutdown, Restart, Hibernate, Log Off, Screensaver and Lock computer.
You can also "right click" the start menu to turn on the "auto start" option and check for updates etc. If you select the Block Metro Feature, the switch list and charm bar would automatically be disabled.
Power8 works on both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Here is the link for the power8 app download file.
Download Classic Starter Software From Here