- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 21 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 66 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 71 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 74 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 77 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 79 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 80 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 86 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 91 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 91 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 94 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 97 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 98 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 98 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 99 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 104 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 105 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 106 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 108 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 111 days ago
How to Backup and Restore iPhone Contacts – Easy Step-By-Step Guide
If you want to Backup or maybe Restore your iPhone Contacts then there are two simple methods to do it. You can either backup or restore iPhone contacts Via iCloud or using an Email Address.
With the introduction of iCloud there has been a huge transformation of technology now you may send iMessages on different iPhones, iPads that are present on Cloud.
The basic purpose of iCloud is to have your data on cloud under one Apple ID and different Apple products. You just put your contacts, Apps etc. on the cloud and retrieve them through different device with same Apple ID.Now the scenario arises is to get a backup from iCloud so that one may access his data from any Apple device.
Operating System compatible with iCloud is iOS 5 or greater.
Before I go into the details make sure your internet connection is running.
Here are a few steps how to
Backup iPhone Contacts using iCloud:
Step 1: Go to Settings à iCloud
Step 2: Set the Contacts toggle to ON
Step 3: If the iCloud backup has never been initiated then select Storage & Backup.
Step 4: Set Storage & Backup toggle ON and then select Backup Now at the end of the interface. Wait for the estimated time to elapse and your backup will be ready.
Step 5: This step is the most vital in a sense that it’s the time to sync the backed up data to a new Apple device.
Get a new Apple Device such as iPhone, Pad or iPod touch and login with your Apple ID and Just SYNC your data to the new device. Just make sure before you go into this procedure that the Contacts toggle is set to ON of the new device.
This is one way to get the backup but there is still one more way to get the backup and that is by using the email address. Now I shall discuss the second method.
Here are a few steps how to
Backup iPhone Contacts using E-Mail Address:
Step 1: Go to Settings and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Step 2: Select Microsoft Exchange if there is no active email address in the device and add new account. Otherwise there will be information of the default email address which you have already subscribed to.
Step 3: Add new valid account with its Password. Among a list of mail servers which will include all the mails servers like Yahoo, Google, Hotmail etc.
Step 4: Click Next after adding your desired mail server then add your email address of that server.
Step 5: Now you will be on Exchange interface and you will have to click on Next on top right of the screen but before that make sure the Contacts toggle is ON. This will start backing up the contacts and the same procedure can also be followed to restore for the new Apple device.
Note that these all steps can be applied to Apple devices which have iOS 5 or greater version.