- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 23 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 68 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 73 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 75 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 79 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 81 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 81 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 88 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 92 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 93 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 96 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 99 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 99 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 100 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 101 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 106 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 107 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 108 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 110 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 113 days ago
Samsnug Galaxy S4 Image Leaks, Reveals Larger Home Button And Overhauled Design
Since the release of Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 last year, speculations started surfacing about what the next flagship, Galaxy S IV, would be like.
It started with specs, then design, and then very much everything. Well, seems like the rumor mill has far from settled down. It is quite natural for devices to have leaks of images, specs sheets, ensuring that the hype never decreases.
The image seems to have been there unnoticed for quite some time before people recognized it as a possible rendition of the upcoming Galaxy S IV. It is named as “Galaxy S IV GT-I9500 Product Image”.
There are certain that should be taken under consideration if we have to believe this image is legal.
First, it differs quite a bit from what SamMobile’s earlier leak suggested, and shows a larger physical home button as compared to the Samsung Galaxy S III. Secondly, it also appears to have a much thinner bezel when compared with the current one, and also appears to have more symmetrical corners, giving the device an overall better look and feel.