- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 24 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 69 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 75 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 77 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 81 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 83 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 83 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 90 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 94 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 94 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 97 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 101 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 101 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 102 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 103 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 108 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 109 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 110 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 112 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 115 days ago
Fix Missing keys.plist Error while Jailbreaking iOS 6.0.1 How To
Many folks have reported us that they are facing MISSING KEYS.PLIST ERROR while jailbreaking iOS 6.0.1 on iPhone 4, 3GS and iPod Touch 4th Generation from Redsn0w. This error is coming because Dev-Team hasn’t official release Redsn0w to jailbreak iOS 6.0.1. Redsn0w version which was released for iOS 6 jailbreak for A4 devices, can still jailbreak iOS 6.0.1, as iOS 6.0.1 is not a major updated, it has fixed some bugs which were present in the official version of iOS 6.
So here is the complete procedure To jailbreak your iOS 6.0.1 A4 iDevices. We have examined this procedure and we can confirm that it is working for us.
Note: Please Read the Step 4 Carefully
Step 1: Download latest version of Redsn0w for according to your desired OS.
- redsn0w 0.9.15b3 (OS X — use Ctrl-Click->Open if on Mountain Lion for now)
- redsn0w 0.9.15b3 (Windows — run in Adminstrator Mode)
Step 2: Then Put your iPhone in DFU Mode (if you are already in DFU mode its more preferable to do it again for this guide).
Step 3: Now Run Redsn0w. For Windows — run in Adminstrator Mode, For OS X — use Ctrl-Click->Open if on Mountain Lion for now.
Step 4: Now Go to Extra > Select iPSW > Select iOS 6.0 iPSW (Not iOS 6.0.1 Please keep that in Mind).
Step 5: Go back, Jailbreak! let it do its thing and install cydia and then once the jailbreak is done and phone booted on, turn off your phone.
Step 6: Exit redsn0w, unplug your device, plug it back in and put the phone into DFU mode! Open redsn0w!
Step 7: In redsn0w go to extras –>select IPSW (6.0), Then go to Extras –>click on Just Boot