- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 18 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 63 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 69 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 71 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 75 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 77 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 77 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 84 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 88 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 88 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 91 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 95 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 95 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 96 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 97 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 102 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 103 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 104 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 106 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 109 days ago
Fed up By annoying Facebook Apps? Disable All Facebook Apps in 1 Minute
Fed up By annoying Facebook Apps? Don't Worry as You can disable all Facebook apps and annoying offers in less then a minute by simply following these five simple steps.
If you are one of those people who are completely annoyed by the irritating Facebook apps which are automatically linked to your Facebook account. I am talking about all kinds of offers and apps you see and wonder what do you have to do with it on mobile desktop Web site. So if you really want to get rid of these Facebook app or Web sites from performing actions associated with their Facebook account the here is the easy pesey solution for you. But first put some serious thoughts into it you might not be able to access some of the apps and features you use on daily basis you might not know about it but there must be some as everyone has its own. Anyway, fasten your seat belts, Here we go
Disabling or disconnecting the apps on Facebook is quite simple and child's play.
Step 1: Log in to your Facebook account
Step 2: From Menu (on top right corner) select Privacy settings.
Step 3: Click on Edit Settings located Next to Ads and Apps
Step 4: Check or Click the option "Turn off your ability to use apps, plugins, and websites on and off Facebook."
Step 5: Now click the Turn off Platform button.
That's it, Now are free of all Facebook annoying apps.
Leave Comment and Support us on Facebook and twitter