- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 19 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 64 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 69 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 72 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 75 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 77 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 78 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 84 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 89 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 89 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 92 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 95 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 95 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 96 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 97 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 102 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 103 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 104 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 106 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 109 days ago
Evernote Has been Attacked By Hackers- Users Change Your Passwords
There has been a big problem with on cloud services The Evernote as it’s been attacked by the hackers. Today, The Evernote storing service confirmed that they have detected “suspicious activity” on the network. However Evernote claims that the intruders were able to get their hands account details, including usernames, email addresses, and encrypted passwords.
The Official announcement also stated that User’s Account passwords are still protected, They are keeping them safe with one-way encryption Process, This process involves salting a password first and then hashing it to make decryption extremely difficult. The statement also added that no User’s content neither stored notes nor pictures or payment information had been compromised All data are safe no one has to be doing anything about it as everything is under control now but still our suggestion would be to change your password just in case. And precaution is always better then cure then why not make sure that out accounts information is secure but changing password and making old one useless. But Company is sitting on it words that Hackers only got to email addresses, and were stopped before they could have gotten their hands on anything anything valuable.
Although we are not saying that company isn’t doing anything as it is heard that Company is taking some pretty extreme precautions such as initiating a reset of all user passwords and releasing an app update to streamline this process. And this updated version is said to have more security and once you have installed or updated the app and synced, The app will auto post a notification regarding authentication error. All you have to do it open the application and follow the instructions as it will ask you to change your password to a new one and once your Evernote password is changed, you will be able to use it as you were using it before it will re-authenticate and resume syncing.
Here are the download Links for the new Updated Evernote App.