- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 24 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 69 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 74 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 77 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 80 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 82 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 82 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 89 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 94 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 94 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 97 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 100 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 100 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 101 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 102 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 107 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 108 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 109 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 111 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 114 days ago
Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken Devices
Yesterday a new version of Evasi0n untethered package available in Cydia had been updated to version 0.4, fixing the boot – up problem experienced by many iOS users. Besides of Cydia package, the team Evad3rs has also released the desktop version of Evasi0n untethered Jailbreak to improve boot – up time problem in some iOS devices, reportedly experienced by some users who have jailbroken their devices using Evasi0n Jailbreak Tool.
As the team says, the updated version of Evasi0n to 1.5 should improve boot – up time of iOS devices for many users, beside that, the Evasi0n 1.5 also comes up with updated Cydia package list and is automatically loaded onto devices while the process of jailbreaking.
We have to admit that the team Evad3rs is really putting their finest efforts into updating and continuously improving the Evasi0n Jailbreak Tool, as earlier this week their released Evasi0n 1.4 which came up to support iOS 6.1.2 jailbreak.
Despite all the updates whether in the form of updated Evasi0n Cydia package or desktop version of Evasi0n some users still are experiencing issues with weather App, which has been supposedly fixed in Evasi0n 1.1.
Note that if you already have jailbroken your iDevice with Evasi0n and aren’t facing any problem then there is no reason for you to do anything. However if you are one of those folks who are are experiencing problems in their devices after jailbreaking them with Evasi0n, we suggest you to restore your iDevces with iTunes and jailbreak again with Evasi0n 1.5. But you should perform a clean restore, means you shouldn’t restore your iPhone with backup instead start up a new iPhone. It always is preferred way to get rid of the problems else wise the problems might come back.
If you haven’t downloaded Evasi0n 1.5, you can download it now from here.