- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 25 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 70 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 76 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 78 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 82 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 83 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 84 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 91 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 95 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 95 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 98 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 102 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 102 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 103 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 104 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 109 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 110 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 111 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 113 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 116 days ago
Enable Hidden Google Map’s Topography Mode On iPhone/Easy Guide
A topography view on a map, empowered by Google Maps generally allows you to see more detail images regarding the environment, able to see the shape and physical features of the terrain in 3D.
In normal Google Maps the topographic view has been made invisible for users. Jailbreak developers for iPhone or iPads had sneak into the Google maps development code and found a way to make the topographic view visible.
Note that before you go into the procedure your iPhone device is jail broken.
Let’s see quickly how to enable the topography mode :
Step 1: Launch Cydia.
Step 2: Select the Manage tab from the tab bar.
Step 3:Select the Sources option. It will display all the installed sources.
Step 4: Select the Edit button before selecting Add.
Step 5: Add http://rpetri.ch/repo/ in the popup box before then hit Add Source button.
Step 6: Wait the source to finish loading. Then select the Search option and type Topography.
Step 7: After the search of topography source is done. You will see a package named Topography for Google Maps.
Step 8: Select the package and install it like you do for Cydia packages for your iPhone or iPad.
After the installation reboot your device and you will find the additional topography mode option on your Google Maps App.