- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 24 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 69 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 74 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 77 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 80 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 82 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 82 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 89 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 94 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 94 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 97 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 100 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 100 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 101 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 102 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 107 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 108 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 109 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 111 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 114 days ago
Downgrade Windows 8 Pro TO Windows 7 – How To Guide
Downgrade Windows 8 Pro TO Windows 7 – How To Guide. The process is very easy just like installing a copy of Windows. Fulfill the requirements and downgrade windows.
Microsoft has different options regarding Windows 8 when we talk about licensing. Windows is a closed-source OS. When we are using Windows it means that we bought the license to use Windows. It does not mean that we have bought Operating System. Microsoft took different steps to make Windows 8 more popular. Microsoft made Windows 8 available at very low price If compared with previous versions. Microsoft had to use DVD playback capability in Windows 8 because the Patent Holder of MPEG-2/4 charges $2 per copy. Microsoft has to reduce its cost to achieve its pricing point.
All of the licensing choices do not affect the users in negative way. One of the positive choice was Windows Downgrade rights. If you bought a PC that has already installed windows 8 in it, Then you can downgrade it to
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows Vista Business
You can easily downgrade without any extra cost.
Downgrade without additional Cost has many benefits that is more visible in an organizational setup. For instance Your organization bought a new laptop having pre-installed Windows 8 pro but the organization is using Windows 7. A downgrade in such condition would be more feasible and will help in smooth flow of Organization. You can upgrade it again when your Organization plans to switch it.
There are some requirements that must be fulfilled in order to have downgrade.
- Machine must have OEM Version of Windows 8 pro (Preinstalled with the Computer)
- You must have Windows 7 activation Key to complete the Downgrade.
Once you have fulfilled all the requirements, then the process becomes very easy just like inserting Windows 7 disc in the drive of your computer. You just have to follow the simple instructions. When you are asked about the Product Key, provide it. But if the Product Key is already activated then you will not be able to complete your Downgrade. In such circumstances you will get a Activation Support Phone Number where you can call and ask for the Downgrade.
If you have met all the requirements then the remaining process is bit easy. It is not different from installing a copy of Windows, So you can easily downgrade it if you are eligible for Downgrade.