- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 18 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 63 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 69 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 71 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 75 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 77 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 77 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 84 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 88 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 88 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 91 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 95 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 95 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 96 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 97 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 102 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 103 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 104 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 106 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 109 days ago
Downgrade iOS 6.0.1 to 5.1.1 or 5.0.1 with 3 Ways
It’s seems like yesterday when Apple proudly announced about its latest mobile operating system and call it as “world most advance operating system”. Then on 19th Of September Apple’s most advanced operating system iOS 6 was released World widely. In the beginning it attracted a lot of users as it contains really charming features
like, Facebook integration, more power full Siri with new features, Passbook, Apple’s own new 3G Maps which replaced the Google Maps. With some additions iOS 6 also came up with some subtractions like the built-in YouTube app and Google Maps had been removed.
But when folks upgrade to iOS 6 they found that “world’s most advance operating system” was not according to their expectations, Apple’s new 3D Maps became completely flop, they were not even that accurate as Google Maps App was, another feature which people missed a lot was the built-in YouTube App. The most important thing was that the untethered jailbreak for iOS 6 hadn’t available, however tethered jailbreak via Redsn0w for Pre A5 devices is available but tethered Jailbreak is itself a problem. That’s why after upgrading to iOS 6 many people emphasized to downgrade iOS 6 to 5.1.1 and they did that successful by using our guide. But apparently Apple has released iOS 6.0.1 which contains some bugs and fixes which were reported by users in iOS 6, as it was not that major update. But many folks are trapped by shinning colors of iOS 6.0.1, and some folks have mistakenly updated to iOS 6.0.1 as their iTunes was giving them notification that upgrade to new version iOS 6.0.1.
If you upgrade your iDevice to iOS 6.0.1, and if you own iPhone 4/3gs, iPod Touch or iPad 2 then the good news is that you can Downgrade back to iOS 5.1.1 which can be untethered jailbreak. But if you own iPhone 5/4s, the new iPad 3 then I am sorry to say that you can’t downgrade from iOS 6.0.1, all you have to do join us on our Facebook page because we always told our fans don’t update to new iOS, least it is save to do so.
The procedure of downgrading iOS 6.0.1 to 5.1.1, as that of iOS 6 to 5.1.1.
iPod touch 4G
the new iPad 3rd Generation
To downgrade iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or iPod touch 4G from iOS 6.0.1 to iOS 5.xx, all you need are 5.x SHSH blobs for your device. Note that SHSH blobs for a version of the OS are automatically saved whenever you successfully jailbreak your device on that version. If you still have a doubt about your SHSH blobs file, please check the method after a jump.
Downgrading the iPad 2 from iOS 6.0.1 to iOS 5.x requires SHSH blobs for both 5.x and 4.x.
How to Check My SHSH Blobs are Saved?
To check your All you need to download tiny Umbrella. When tiny Umbrella opened just connect your Apple device with your computer and click on save shsh and see which firmware Shsh file is saved to your device. To understand it, see the below image.
Note: You can only Downgrade to the particular firmware, who’s SHSH Blobs are already save otherwise you will get an error.
How to Downgrade iOS 6.0.1 to iOS 5.1.1 or 5.0.1, 1st method:
In this method I will show you, how can you downgrade your iPhone 4, 3gs , iPad 1/2, and iPod touch with the help of the latest version of Redsn0w. This best method because by downgrade your iPhone from this method you will not get errors.
Note: These methods will not work with iPhone 4s and the new iPad 3
Step 1: Download Latest version of Redsn0w.
redsn0w 0.9.15b3 (OS X — use Ctrl-Click->Open if on Mountain Lion for now)
redsn0w 0.9.15b3 (Windows — run in Administrator Mode)
Step 2: Open Redsn0w and then click on “extra”.
Step 3: Now Click on “SHSH Blobs”.
Step 4: Then Click on “Stitch“.
Step 5: Now Click on “IPSW“. Then select your desired firmware to which you want to downgrade. For Example: iOS 5.1.1, 5.0.1 or 4.XX. After that select the .shsh file of the selected firmware.
Step 6: Now you can see the process is happing like the image attached below.
Step 7: Now you can see a new firmware was built and it will look like this.
Step 8: Then download iREB r5 (For iOS 3.x.x to 5.x.x). Now click on your desired device. Then open iTunes Hold the shift button, then click on restore and select the firmware which is made by Redsn0w.
How to Downgrade iOS 6.0.1 to iOS 5.1.1 or 5.0.1, the 2nd method:
In this method I will tell you that, how can you downgrade iOS 6.0.1 back to iOS 5.0 or 5.1.1 with the help of tiny Umbrella.
Step 1:Download Tiny Umbrella. Run TinyUmbrella.exe. If Windows show any Firewall notification, select both check boxes and click Allow Access. (See snapshot below)
Step 2: Your iPhone, iPad or iPod should be connected to PC and make sure Tiny Umbrella has detected the type of device and its iOS version.
Note: Also save your iOS 5.0.1 or whatever iOS version you are running save its SHSH Blobs by clicking on Save SHSH. This will ensure we can downgrade back in case something goes wrong.
Step 3: Click on Start TSS Server and make sure it does not give any error.
Warning: This is very important! If you face any error till now DO NOT continue. Your restore will not work if the TSS server cannot be started.
Step 4: Now run iTunes. We will have to manually update to iOS 5.0.1. Open iTunes hold down the Shift key (on keyboard) and click Restore. Browse for the iOS 5.0.1 or any other IPSW file.
Step 5: iTunes must give error 1013. We want this error because it ensures the baseband has not updated.
Click Ok and close iTunes. You can now skip to Step 7.
Important: If you get a 16XX error then try entering DFU mode by following Step 6 and then go back to Step 4. If you did not get error 1013 after restore, it means your baseband was updated. This happens when the TSS server was not running OR you updated without Tiny Umbrella OR you are using any OTHER device than iPhone 4
Step 6: (only if you get an 16XX error after restore) You need to put iPhone 4 in DFU mode. Hold down both the Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds, then release the Power button and continue holding the Home button for another 5 seconds.
Step 7: Then your iPhone appears like the below screen shot. Don’t worry about it just runTinyUmbrella.exe and “kick your iPhone from recovery mode”