- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 25 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 70 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 75 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 78 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 81 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 83 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 83 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 90 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 95 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 95 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 98 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 101 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 101 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 102 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 103 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 108 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 109 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 110 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 112 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 115 days ago
Disable iPhone Location Tracking And User Data Collection On Google Maps
Google Maps collects users' location data and user data automatically. Learn How to Disable Location tracking and Data Collection in your iPhone or iOS 6.
The Google Maps for the iPhone 5 and iPod has been launched. With this official Google Map you can easily see the buildings you want too see and more importantly it also contains 3D representations of certain buildings. Google Maps also has voice-guided Navigation System. But there is a problem for some of users that app collects user location data automatically.
If you really do not ant to share your location. It is simple for you to turn off these settings. You just follow the steps mentioned below to keep your location privacy maintained. Keep this thing in mind that on the first launch of the App, You are asked if you want your location data to be collected, but if you did not see it properly and went on further steps without noticing then you have to follow the following steps.
Note: The user must logged in to the Maps app through Google account.
Step 1: First of all download Google Maps from iOS App Store. After download launch the App from the main screen.
Step 2: After launching the App, select the Profile Icon from the Navigation Bar before selecting the Settings cog icon located in the same place.
Step 3: In this step select the About, Terms & Privacy button from the bottom of the display.
Step 4: Now Select the Location Data Collection. On the resulting screen there are some settings from where you can easily set off Location Data Collection toggle.
By following these steps you location data and your addresses visited are not sent to Google’s servers. So you feel free as no private data can be collected from your device using these easy steps.