- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 17 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 62 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 68 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 70 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 74 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 76 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 76 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 83 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 87 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 87 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 90 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 94 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 94 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 95 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 96 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 101 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 102 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 103 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 105 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 108 days ago
Buy Nexus 7 And Get $100 Credit From AT&T
AT&T is offering a little incentive to its customers. The deal is not for all the users. It is restricted to those who wants to purchase the HSPA+ version of Google's Nexus 7.
If you buy a Nexus 7 with 3G and more importantly if you will agree to a 2- year data plan contract with AT&T, then AT&T will award you a $100 Bill Credit. It is not the big deal off course but if you are planning to keep AT&T for sometime, then it’s free money for you to have. So make your Mind and purchase HSPA+ Version of Google’s Nexus 7 in order to get free money.
This deal reminds a deal AT&T started running on Officially Supported Tablet last year. Through that deal customers could get $100 subsidy on the upfront cost of the tablet. Similar to this new deal, that deal was also for those who signed 2-yea contract. There is a little difference in the original deal and the old one. Now it’s a bill credit but not a subsidy. To get the Credit on Nexus 7, You have to buy it for the full $299 cost from Google, then call the number listed and then finally visit AT&T store to make use of the offer.
Eligible plans include the $10 Mobile Share lines available to existing smartphone customers, as well as postpaid standalone data plans.
The data-only plans come in three flavors
You can avail this deal before the February 14. It takes almost 3 to 5 days shipping time for HSPA+ Nexus 7. So order it if you want to take benefit from the deal.