- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 18 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 63 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 69 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 71 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 75 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 77 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 77 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 84 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 88 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 88 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 91 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 95 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 95 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 96 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 97 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 102 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 103 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 104 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 106 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 109 days ago
Apple’s Vice President Was Shocked By Samsung Galaxy S Series
Yesterday was big day for Apple and Sumsang because both companies. Both companies are finding witness of the patent. And Apple’s side Mr.Phil Schiller and Scott Forstall took the witness stand.
Mr.Phil Schiller who is the Senior Vice President of the Apple was the first witness to speak up. He described his reaction on seeing Samsung's Galaxy smartphone and tablet for the first time.
Here are some Main Points of discussion:
Apple counsel Harold McIlhenny asked Schiller about his reaction when he first saw the Galaxy S. Schiller said: "I was pretty shocked at the appearance of the Galaxy S phone and the extent to which it appeared to copy Apple's products. "We went from having something easy to market because it was so distinctive and so famous to having something that was difficult to market" because it could be confusing to customers.
When asked how he feels about competition. Schiller said: "Competition's great… Every day there are companies creating producs to compete with us."
When asked if copying is fair, Schiller doesn't think so. "Because when you copy or steal the idea of one company's product now you're trading off all that investment and marketing and goodwill with customers… when you rip that off you're trying to get all that benefit for yourself."
Schiller said he was even more shocked when he saw the original Galaxy Tab. "I thought they were just going to copy our whole product line."
"It confused the customers on who's the creator of these products. It diminishes the value we've created for Apple as the creator of these products, of these beautiful things… It dilutes the way customers see Apple."
Schiller felt it had an impact. "One of the jobs of my teams is the forecasting process… It's our belief that some customers are choosing to buy a Samsung product because one of the things it does is look like the iPhone and look like the iPad. It also has an affect after the first purchase," because additional customers then feed off the ecosystem of the devices they own.