- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 23 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 68 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 74 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 76 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 80 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 81 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 82 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 89 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 93 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 93 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 96 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 99 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 100 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 101 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 101 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 107 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 107 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 108 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 111 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 113 days ago
A New ‘Touch-On-Display’ for iPhone 5S As Apple Ditches In-Cell Touch Tech
If rumors are to believed then here is a new rumor about iPhone 5S that Apple is working on a absolutely new touch screen.
According to The China Times, Apple is already working with Chimei Innolux on the display technology to be used on the next-generation iPhone, if it to be believed then it would be none other than iPhone 5S.
This new technology has made iPhone 5S remarkably thin and slim. But has caused some interferences issues as well for iPhone 5S which are being tested nowadays. The company has reportedly sent samples to Apple already for testing and certification. Those interference issues are said to be the cause of the iPhone 5’s scrolling glitch, which causes the display to stop accepting touch inputs if you continually slide your finger up and down the screen too quickly.