- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 21 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 66 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 71 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 73 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 77 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 79 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 79 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 86 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 90 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 91 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 94 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 97 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 97 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 98 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 99 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 104 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 105 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 106 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 108 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 111 days ago
A Handy Way Of Wireless Charging To Samsung Galaxy S3
Developers have been working on smartphone innovations and majorly they work on Android based devices. The core purpose for such developers is to minimize the built in limitations and dependencies of the user towards its software or hardware. This time with Samsung Galaxy S3, they have invented a way to charge the device wirelessly.
Today I will let you know how you may wirelessly charge your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Wireless charging is not much new to listen. Smartphone manufacturers have been providing accessories related to wireless charging but this time it is a method that you can make at home by your own. If this is to be done it will cost you in between $15-30.
Let us see how it is done.
Step 1: You have to pick a Palm Pixi charging case; this will include all of its required circuit.
Step 2: Gently peel of the black tape off the Palm Pixi case.
Step 3: Then gently remove the circuit, silver metallic tape, the coil and metal discs within the palm Pixi case.
Note: Keep safe the silver tape.
Step 4: Put the coil into your Samsung galaxy S3 battery cover upside down and then fold the L shaped flexible circuit board.