- Apple To Start a $100 billion cash return program to investorsPosted 18 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Apple iPhone5 & Samsung Galaxy S3Posted 63 days ago
- American Airlines prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Note II instead of Apple iPad for flight attendantsPosted 68 days ago
- New iOS 7 Weather App Will be inspired by Android [Concept]Posted 71 days ago
- Apple’s New iWatch could be a potential business of $6 BillionPosted 74 days ago
- Free Dictionary Applications For iPhone 5/4S On iOS 6.1.2/6.1/6.1.3Posted 76 days ago
- Apple would be releasing a 4.5 inch screen iPhone Next year at $330 with a polycarbonate BodyPosted 77 days ago
- Evasion 1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released To Improve Boot Up time In Jailbroken DevicesPosted 83 days ago
- Untethered Jailbreak to iOS 6.1.2 with Evasion 1.4Posted 88 days ago
- Download New iOS 6.1.2 for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPadPosted 88 days ago
- Steve Jobs wanted to build an Apple iCarPosted 91 days ago
- Sn0wBreeze 2.9.9 – Fixing Device Detection, Evasion’s AddPosted 94 days ago
- Apple may Introduce New All Aluminum iPhone based on Patent AntennaPosted 94 days ago
- iOS 6.1.1 Jailbreak-Evasion 1.3 is now Support on iPhone 4SPosted 95 days ago
- Taskboard Add an iOS Inspired Multitasking Bar to Mac OS XPosted 96 days ago
- A List Of Best Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iOS iOS6.0.1/6.1 For FreePosted 101 days ago
- 128GB iPad 4 is Now Available at Apple StorePosted 102 days ago
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/Mini On iOS 6.0.1/6.1 With Evasi0nPosted 103 days ago
- Download Evasi0n Untethered JailbreakPosted 105 days ago
- The iPhone users pay the highest phone bills monthlyPosted 108 days ago
50Million Apple iPhone Sold in holiday Quarter
Rigid and Better Performances are expected to be seen from the iPad and iPhone Sales whereas iMac’s sales are anticipated to be lower than last quarter
Rob Cihra (Evercore Partners) forecasted sales of new iMac desktops, iPad and iPhones. Rigid performances are expected from the iPhone and iPad whereas iMac’s sales are anticipated to be lower than last quarter. According to the projections for Apple's December quarter on Thursday in anticipation of the Apple's quarterly earnings report, Cihra expects Apple to report sales of 50 million iPhones which is 35 percent increase and 86 percent growth from the previous quarter.
About Apple's newly iPad series, Cihra’s reports claims the company sold 24 million tablets in the quarter, which shows 56 percent yearly growth and a 71 percent boost from the September quarter. Cihra expects iPad Mini to be the reason for iPad lineup growth, with the sale of 10 million units during the quarter. On the contrary Mac’s sales are expected to decrease 3 percent this year compared to last year, reaching the sale of 5 million units in the December quarter.
Reports allege that Apple's roll-out of the iPhone 5 will lead to production cuts in the March quarter, where projected sales are of 39 million iPhone 5. Unless Apple decides to Launch iPhone 5S earlier, in next quarter. That is very less likely given the Apple’s usual product launching stream and trends.
Cihra has trimmed forecasted price target for AAPL stock to $750, which is 25$ down from previously forecasted price (775$). But Projections maintain Rob Cihra’s "overweight" rating for the stock.